The Bad Bob pedal is a booster based on the famous and much copied mini booster "JFET mu-amp" design of Jack Orman (check out his site to learn more). It is a class A booster that is capable of driving your favorite tube amp into tonal nirvana! With well over 20dB of gain, the Bad Bob fattens up even the cleanest high powered tube amp.
Do you use a lower wattage amp already on the verge of breaking up? The Bad Bob pushes it over the edge to obtain rich sustain.
Do you like a vintage or modern 30 Watt Class A tube amp cranked to the hilt? If so you will love the Bad Bob...
Here are some of the features:
- Cast aluminum enclosure with baked-on silver hammertone finish
- Metal Switchcraft 1/4" input and output jacks
- Hand etched glass-epoxy PCB
- True bypass switching with special wiring to minimize external noise
- LED indicator
- 2.1mm DC power jack for use with standard regulated 9VDC adaptors
- Capable of running at up to 18VDC for a cleaner, punchier tone with more headroom!!
- Metal Film resistors and coupling capacitors for optimum tone
- Each Bad Bob pedal is handcrafted, signed and dated one at time.
So what are you waiting for??? Get Boosted!!!