Reuss Musical Instruments
The Reuss RF-02 Repeater Fuzz is a clone of the 1960s Vox V809 Repeat Percussion effect - paired with a great sounding fuzz effect based on the Vox Tone Bender mk II. It’s a two-in-one pedal, and the two effects can be used independently. The repeat percussion half of the Reuss RF-02 is made using the original, long out of production Motorola 2N2646 transistor. The vital part to get the right sound.There's a switchable clean boost added to the Repeat Percussion-half of the pedal to make it possible to compensate for the slight volume drop of the vintage circuit.
The Fuzz-part is an amazing sounding silicon-version of the Tone Bender MkII-circuit.
- (2015-08-16) Testing a Repeater Fuzz before shipment. Always an electrifying experience. by Reuss Musical Instruments
- (2015-09-13) Test driving a Reuss Repeater Fuzz by Reuss Musical Instruments
- (2016-01-22) Test driving a Repeater Fuzz by Reuss Musical Instruments
- (2016-02-20) Reuss Musical Instruments -Repeater Fuzz - IN DEPTH Review by EytschPi42
- (2016-10-27) #Reuss #RF02 #Repeaterfuzz pedal in action via @edackerson