- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- controls the output volume of the effect
The Phaser is based on the classic 4 stage Script circuit with a few additions for a more versatile pedal. Along with the Rate, the Retro-Sonic Phaser has a Depth control which allows you to dial in the intensity of the effect, as well as a level control to match unity gain, or even provide a little boost if desired. All pedals will have a matched set of FETs for the best possible phasing experience, and of course True Bypass is standard.
- (2009-01-30) Retro Sonic Phaser Demo by Fernando Gabriel
- (2009-01-30) Retro Sonic Phaser Demo English by Fernando Gabriel
- (2009-11-25) Retro-Sonic Phaser Demo by Tone Factor
- (2011-11-17) ??????? Retro-Sonic Vintage Vibes ? Phaser ? by IKEBEchannel
- (2012-03-06) Retro-Sonic Phaser and HomeBrew Electronics Uno Mos by Dmitry Andrianov
- (2017-02-13) Retro-Sonic Phaser by ProGuitarShopDemos