Resonant Electronic Design
The Graviton Boost is more than just a simple volume control. The classic discrete, class-A circuit topology is reminiscent of vintage studio pre-amplifiers, while providing a twist on a classic theme that makes you want to leave it "on" all the time.
This thing gets LOUD. Really loud. By employing state-of-the-art circuit board layout techniques and only the best possible components, the noise floor on the Graviton is nearly imperceptible, even at full tilt. We literally spent years tweaking the circuit topology and components to give your signal a subtle sweetness just by turning this pedal on.
Whether you're a "guitar-cord-amp" kind of player, or have a giant rig full of the world's best FX units, the Graviton will find a place into your tone. Use it to drive the front end of your amp for just a little bit more hair and a lead boost, or drive it with another booster or OD for sweet triode-like clipping, the Graviton will make a obvious improvement in your tone.
- (2010-04-27) Graviton Boost by Resonant Electronic Design
- (2010-06-18) Resonant Manifold Drive and Graviton Boost pedals demo by Greg V.mov by Greg V. Music Productions
- (2010-06-20) Field Effects Manifold Drive and Graviton Boost pedals - Fat Sound Guitars by Fat Sound Guitars
- (2010-09-20) Field Effects: Graviton Boost - FULL demo by Burgerman666
- (2010-09-21) Field Effects: Graviton Boost (to amp's clean channel) by Burgerman666
- (2010-09-21) Field Effects: Graviton Boost (to amp's crunch channel) by Burgerman666
- (2011-12-28) Field Effects Graviton Boost Pedal Demo by Fat Tone Guitars
- (2013-08-20) Graviton Boost (Field Effects) by JustNickMusic
- (2013-09-11) Graviton Boost - Resonant Field Effects by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2013-09-14) Resonant Field Effects- Manifold Drive, Graviton Boost & Ac by Curtis Kent Toneworks