Red Witch about the (Germanium) Fuzz God (2005-2007)
The Fuzz God is a celestial device featuring two hand picked, new old stock, Germanium transistors.
The Fuzz God allows you to create fuzzyness of epic proportions (think red seas parting, burning bushes, pillars of salt etc). From your classic fuzz tones of the sustaining, soulful, singing kind through to those of utter chaos - encompassing suboctave madness, parasitic sustain and out of control fax machine dial lunacy.
- Volume - This controls the output Volume - convert the masses quietly or with blasting trumpets (err, guitars)
- Fuzz - From a gentle break up to a singing beam of fuzz - you decide!!!
- Wrath - All gods have it and the Lord of the Fuzz is no different - click this only to smite the most brazen of unbelievers. When engaged (by depressng the lightning bolt footswitch) you can dial up all manner of destruction ; SubOctave thunder, eternally sustained notes, squealing high frequency note corruption and a myriad number of other terrifying tones.
- Sputter - Choose from a smooth singing fuzz to a ragged, rough, sputty gated mess and anything in between.
- Awaken - A super sturdy truebypass switch to engage the Fuzz God effect.
- Lightning (symbol) - Engage this footswitch to incur the wrath of the Fuzz God - crazed oscillation and octavization effects
The Fuzz God uses two hand selected Germanium transistors and we strongly believe that these sound best when used with a carbon cell battery, rather than an external power supply unit. Therefore the fuzz unit only will function when connected to a 9v battery.
Current draw is extremely low so that,as long as you turn it off after use (by disconnecting the input plug from the jack socket) a standard 9v battery will last a very long time. The 9v battery is easily accessed by removing the four screws from the base of the unit and lifting off the back panel.
NOTE; there is a super bright white LED - this is powered by the dc external supply. We recommend a Boss PSA unit - though anything with a 2.1mm barrel plug with a negative center pin is fine.
This means that the LED indicator circuit and the Fuzz circuit are on two totally isolated supplies - no interaction between them at all - toneful fuzz on the battery - nice bright indicator on the wall wart.
YOU CAN USE THE UNIT WITHOUT THE EXTERNAL SUPPLY AS LONG AS THERE IS A BATTERY IN THE UNIT- but the indictor needs the external supply.
The Fuzz God comes finished in chrome with Gold text.The LED is a brilliant diamond white. All components are top notch; Switchcraft jacks, alpha pots, through - hole double sided circuit boards with groundplane shielding etc etc. What more could you want?
Red Witch about the (Silicon) Fuzz God II
Fuzz God II - the insane silicon brother of Germanium Fuzz God.
It's wilder, it's crazier, it's the loose cannon sonic brother that you wouldn't introduce to your girlfriend, cause you know he'd try his luck with her.
Fuzz God II allows you to create fuzzyness of epic proportions (think red seas parting, burning bushes, pillars of salt etc).
From your classic fuzz tones of the sustaining, soulful, singing kind through to those of utter chaos - encompassing suboctave madness, parasitic sustain and out of control fax machine dial lunacy.
- (2009-04-27) Red Witch Analog Pedals - Fuzz God by Red Witch
- (2009-07-16) Red Witch FuzzGod Pedal with Nik Huber Dolphin II and a Victoria Victoriette by SoundPure.com
- (2009-08-24) Red Witch Fuzz God I Demo - The Wrath of God - by gaedp86
- (2009-08-25) Red Witch Fuzz God I "Straighter Side" demo by gaedp86
- (2009-09-24) Red Witch Fuzz God II Pedal Video Demo by TunnelVision Music
- (2010-07-08) Red Witch Fuzz God II by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2010-07-11) Fuzz God II by Red Witch
- (2011-01-07) Red Witch - FUZZGOD - TEST W INFOMUSIC.PL by InfoMusic
- (2011-02-25) Red Witch - Fuzz God II by Kayzer
- (2011-04-02) Red Witch Fuzz God II Fuzz Pedal Is Awesome Like A Hundred-Million Hot Dogs (Video) by GearWire
- (2011-10-04) Red Witch Fuzz God II by JetCityMusic
- (2012-01-20) Red Witch Fuzz God Pedal by intheblues
- (2012-03-15) Uriah Duffy demonstrates the Red Witch Fuzz GodII... on Bass!! by Red Witch
- (2013-04-23) Robert Plant - Spoonful. With Fuzz God II by Red Witch
- (2013-10-30) Red Witch Fuzz God II Review - BestGuitarEffects.com by bestguitarfx
- (2014-01-01) Red Witch FuzzGod II by Rectal Hygienist
- (2014-06-22) Red Witch FUZZGOD - Turbo Guitar #99 by TurboGuitarChannel
- (2014-09-28) Fredric Effects Mutant Fuzz with Fuzz God II on Bass. by Rectal Hygienist
- (2015-04-24) Red Witch Pedals Review | Seven Sisters Grace Comprosser & Fuzz God II by iguitarmag
- (2016-03-21) D'Angelo guitarist Isaiah Sharkey demo's his Fuzz God II by Red Witch