Sublime Subsonic Sentience!
It's been a long time coming but our much anticipated range of Bass Guitar effects are here - starting with our first release - The FACTOTUM Bass Suboctave Drive pedal.
The Facotum features two separate effects in one glorious chrome package; the ridiculous might and sub thumping girth of our 100% analog suboctave and the ultra dial-able grit of our 100% analog bass overdrive.
Use either effect independently our simultaneously - they each have their own true bypass stomp switch. Dial as little or a much of each effect in with the two mix controls.
We can't stress enough - these effects are designed for the bass - so no low end roll off plus...... you are able to blend the effected sound with your unadulterated dry sound. Can we have a "C" for clarity and "B" for Balls!!!!!
- Independent overdrive for bass
- Independent sub octave for bass
- Independent wet/dry mix for each
- 100% analog = totally unique
- (2014-08-21) FACTOTUM DEMO HAS BEEN MOVED http://youtu.be/hFPEpUKd5OY by Red Witch
- (2014-08-25) Factotum - Bass Suboctave Drive Pedal DEMO from Redwitch Analog by Red Witch
- (2014-11-14) Red Witch Factotum Bass Suboctave Drive by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2014-11-25) UNBOXING! RED WITCH FACTOTUM : 3P3D'14 by The Tone King
- (2014-11-25) BASS PEDAL DEMO : RED WITCH FACTOTUM by Joe Fazio : 3P3D'14 by The Tone King
- (2015-03-26) Review Demo - Red Witch Factotum Bass Suboctave Drive by Premier Guitar
- (2016-04-14) Bass Demo Time: Combining the Factotum and a Moon Phaser for a dark Tool-like bass tone. Quite heavy on the trajectory with a slower phase and a hint of dirt and sub octave from the Factotum. Justin Chancellor ?? by Red Witch
- (2016-10-25) QUICK CLIPS: "Hold the Line" - Empress and Factotum by Red Witch
- (2016-10-26) QUICK CLIPS: "The Pot" - Medusa and Factotum by Red Witch
- (2016-10-29) QUICK CLIPS: "46 and 2" - Moon Phaser and Factotum Bass Demo by Red Witch
- (2017-01-22) Red Witch Factotum (by JFHerregat) by EffectsDatabase