Red Sun FX
The MOON BOOST is a MOSFET based transparent boost circuit will give you a maximum of 35dB output. Turn the knob fully counter-clockwise to get only a slight 3dB boost. This pedal has a flat, widerange frequency response and is suitable for both bass and guitar.
The standard 2016 version comes in the ‚classic‘ °red sun fx monochrome colour scheme with a minimalistic front plate and white knobs. A special screenprinted Limited Edition of the MOON BOOST was developped and designed with Fynn Grabke of The Picturebooks. 25 pedals were made in this artwork.
This pedal is currently used by The Picturebooks, Sundog, Daily Thompson, Elfmorgen and many other great artists.
- Circuit handwired on a special black circuit board
- Quality parts by WIMA and Vishay/Beyschlag (2016 version)
- Switchcraft jacks
- OMEG audio grade potentiometers (2016 version)
- Industry grade smooth-click(TM) footswitch (made in Japan)(2016 version)
- True bypass with white status LED
- Rugged black powdercoated Hammond enclosure
- Laser-etched faceplate
- Handprinted cloth bag included
The pedal is powered environment & pedalboard-friendly by a 9V-Boss type jack.
- (2017-02-17) Moon Boost by RedSunFX : Short version Demo by Abel Franco by Abel Franco
- (2017-02-17) Moon Boost by RedSunFX : Demo by Abel Franco by Abel Franco