A great quality limiter pedal, designed especially for bass. This pedal can be used to compress your sound, and also enhance your sound. With an Overall Level control, Enhance control, Ratio control, Threshold control, and a choice of either battery power or AC adaptor, it offers great value for money.
The RedSub BLM-2 Bass Limiter/Enhancer Pedal is designed especially with bass in mind, featuring a rugged high grade steel casing with rubber protectors, 9v AC or battery power, an easy access battery compartment and standard jack input and outputs, this pedal offers fantastic value for money.
The RedSub BLM-2 Limiter/Enhancer Pedal is an essential in any serious gigging bassists pedal set up. The pedal is great for smoothing out your sound, and getting rid of any big peaks that can stick out and ruin a performance. It can be used alongside overdrive pedals to give a smoother sound, or just used as a standalone pedal for a great bass sound. With an Overall Level control, Enhance Intensity control, Compression Ratio control and Threshold Level control, it is an incredibly versatile pedal.
- Input Impedance: 1MO
- Output Impedance: 1KO less
- Normal Input level: -20dBu
- Current Draw: 14mA
- Connectors: Input (Jack), Output (Jack), DC input
- Controls: On/off switch, Level , Ratio, Threshold, Enhance
- Bypass: Buffer Bypass
- Indicator: Check indicator (also functions as battery check indicator)
- Power Supply: 9V Alkaline Battery or 9v Adapter
- Dimensions: W 97mm X H 128mm X D 50mm