A great quality Equalizer pedal, designed especially for bass. With 7 frequency settings ranging from 50Hz to 10kHz, 15db boost or cut for each band, an overall level setting, true bypass and a choice of either battery power or AC adaptor, this pedal offers great value for money.
Another great pedal in the RedSub pedal series, designed especially for bass. Featuring a rugged high grade steel casing, rubber end protectors, true bypass switches, 9v AC or battery power, an easy access battery compartment and standard jack input and outputs, this pedal offers fantastic value for money and a range of reliable, quality bass tones.
The RedSub BEQ-2 7-band Bass Equalizer Pedal is an essential in any serious gigging bassists pedal set up. Offering a full range of frequency boosters, from 50Hz to 10kHZ, it can be put in series to even out other pedal sounds, boost frequencies when a bigger sound is needed, or kept on all the time to get that perfect tone without having to change amp settings.
- Input Impedance: 1MO
- Output Impedance: 1KO less
- Normal Input level: -20dBu
- Current Draw: 22mA
- Connectors: Input (Jack), Output (Jack), DC input
- Controls: On/off switch, Level
- Variable Range: Equalizer Control: +/- 15dB, Level Control: +/-15dB
- Frequency bands: 50Hz, 120Hz, 400Hz, 500Hz, 800Hz, 4.5kHz, 10kHz
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Indicator: Check indicator (also functions as battery check indicator)
- Power Supply: 9V Alkaline Battery or 9v Adapter
- Dimensions: W 97mm X H 128mm X D 50mm