Along with the standard Rate, Depth and Level controls, the RedSub BCH-2 Bass Chorus Pedal also features a low filter for cutting or boosting the bass tones, stereo or mono outputs for making a huge sweeping chorus sound, and a choice of either battery power or AC adaptor.
Command Your Sound With Low Filter Control & True Bypass
The RedSub BCH-2 Stereo Bass Chorus Pedal is another in the RedSub pedal series, designed especially for bass. Featuring a rugged high grade steel casing with rubber protectors, 9v AC or battery power, an easy access battery compartment and standard jack input and outputs, this pedal represents fantastic value for money.
The RedSub BCH-2 Stereo Bass Chorus pedal offers a wide range of sounds, from a gentle swell to a full 1980's 'Twin Peaks' sound. Along with the standard Rate and Depth controls, the BCH-2 also features a low filter control, meaning you can control how bassy your chorus sound is. It also features both a mono and a stereo output, so you can have a full stereo chorus effect.
- Input Impedance: 1MO
- Output Impedance: 1KO less
- Normal Input level: -20dBu
- Current Draw: 28mA
- Connectors: Input (Jack), Output x 2 (Stereo or Mono Jack), DC input
- Controls: On/off switch, Level , Low Filter, Rate, Depth
- Bypass: Buffer Bypass
- Indicator: Check indicator (also functions as battery check indicator)
- Power Supply: 9V Alkaline Battery or 9v Adapter
- Dimensions: W 97mm X H 128mm X D 50mm