Is is a distortion pedal? Is it a ring modulator? delay? Call it the Bad Comrade, the world’s first hand-wired glitch, pitch, slice and dice pedal. For the adventurous guitarist (or anyone wielding a 1/4” jack) that craves unthinkable tones, the Bad Comrade lets you distort, modulate, glitch and slice on the fly.?
The Bad Comrade is point-to-point hand wired, with no printed circuit board. True bypass, chrome plated LED. lead-free solder, and U.S.A. parts whenever possible. It operates on a single 9 volt battery. It includes a full-lifetime warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
- (2012-03-29) RECOVERY EFFECTS "BAD COMRADE" PEDAL by Recovery Effects
- (2012-08-27) Recovery Effects Bad Comrade Extreme Noise Machine by JetCityMusic
- (2012-11-13) Recovery Effects "Bad Comrade" Pedal - Expression Pedal Demo by Recovery Effects
- (2013-10-21) Recovery Effects Serial #666 "Bad Comrade" Halloween Giveaway Contest by Recovery Effects
- (2014-11-12) RECOVERY EFFECTS BAD COMRADE MKII DEMO by Recovery Effects
- (2015-06-04) Recovery Effects "Bad Comrade" Eurorack Module Effect Demo by Recovery Effects
- (2016-02-22) Recovery Effects Bad Comrade Glitch Slice Echo Distortion by PedalOfTheDay
- (2016-03-13) #Repost @blktri with @repostapp. ??? FROST GIANT. for the long notes. @blackartstoneworks WITCH BURNER--> @recoveryeffects BAD COMRADE--> @morganamps custom KT88 50 watt--> dual @orangeamplifiers 2x12's #BLKTRI #DEATHBEFOREBATTERIES #FROSTGIANT www.blktri by Recovery Effects
- (2016-03-24) Quality control. Bad Comrade modular unit firing on all 4 cylinders! by Recovery Effects
- (2016-05-17) @recoveryeffects We're putting the #badcomrade to work! by Recovery Effects
- (2016-05-26) @recoveryeffects Bad Comrade with @teenageengineering rhythm pocket operator. by Recovery Effects
- (2017-06-02) Recovery Effects BAD COMRADE V3 Demo by Recovery Effects
- (2017-06-05) The all new Bad Comrade V3. Coming to a nightmare near you. ... by Recovery Effects
- (2017-06-09) The Bad Comrade in glitchy action! ... We proudly introduce V3 of the Bad Comrade, the world's first hand-wired slice, dice, and glitch pedal. Standard V3 now includes a white PCB inside a cream colored powder-coated enclosure. Non-PCB version available i by Recovery Effects