- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- switches between phaser and vibrato (vibe)
- Fully conditioned for stage or studio, including stereo output via TRS output jack
- 30 volts P-P headroom (means you can hit your strings really hard -no distortion)
- optocouplers, wide speed range
- Two LED's:
- one for On/Off
- second for constant SPEED and DEPTH monitoring (yeah, DEPTH - you can see how LED goes from steady light to full on -off blinking with all in-between settings. This LED wired in series with the optocouplers LED's, so you see exactly what happens inside the phase shift stages)
- Excellent frequency response, bass guitar sounds awesome, keyboards (Hammonds!) too.
- Size: 4.75x2.5x1.5" !!
- Controls: Depth, Speed, Phase-Vibrato mini- switch
- True By-Pass, external power supply only ( included)
- Optional- jack for external speed control via expression or volume pedal
- Feedback switch for WAH-like sounds.
No forum threads about this effect yet.