- Matches the by-passed volume of guitar with Filter. Avoid distortion with humbuckers at high settings (some like it though).
- A new feature- adds clean, signal to the path, very nice sparkle for rhythm playing, at maximum creates subtle effect of phasing (slight pitch modulation) as a result of summing inverted filter signal with non-inverted clean signal.
- Simultaneously adjusts the sweep range, attack and decay time.
Low settings: low sensitivity, slower attack and faster decay.
High settings: wider sweep range, faster attack and slower decay. Adjust it for your guitar pickups output and effect depth.
- Mode Switch
- LOW position: full range
HIGH position: less bass, adds sweep-dependent volume change. Very sensitive to Sensitivity knob.
- Resonance Frequency Switch
- LOW and HIGH accordingly to the position.
- custom exterior with customer-provided materials
- Two 9V batteries version for extra clean headroom when using super-hot humbucking pickups
- LED color of choice
- for bass guitar: combined with MOSFET distortion and voiced for thunderous lows.
No forum threads about this effect yet.