Rastop Bass Ring Modulator
Submitted on October 13, 2004
- controls the output volume
- controls the mix between the clean (direct) signal and the ring modulation signal
- switches between an octave-up effect and ring modulation
- controls the ring modulation frequency
- controls how much the ring modulation frequency responds to the envelope of the input signal
- audio input
- audio output
- External Frequency Input
- pedal input to control the ring modulation frequency (set range with Envelope and Frequency knobs)
The latest improvements for bass (and guitar) players:
- "Envelope" changes VCO frequency (initially high, after note played- low and back to high upon decay) according to note envelope. "Envelope" knob engages effect and sets maximum frequency, which goes above 10Khz.
- "Frequency" knob sets the lowest frequency of envelope. When "Envelope" knob is fully CCW, "Frequency" acts as usual.
- "Balance" knob blends clean (now it's really clean) and effect sounds (0 - 100% range), for Octave Doubler you flip the mini-switch.Check out the rich distortion with doubling!
- External jack for expression pedal - control frequency with your foot, ring-o-whammy madness. Set the range with "Envelope" & "Frequency" knobs.
- Improved noise/feedthrough reduction
- Die-cast enclosure Hammond 1590S (a little wider than 1590N)
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...
envelope-controlled envelope follower amplitude controlled foot-controlled threadle wah fx pedal stompbox stomp box guitar effects pedal ringmod ring modulation ring modulator pitch/octave octaver frequency modulation modulate time-based lfo octavers octave 1 octave up octave up higher octave octave higher