Randall Amplifiers (January 2013 press release)
Randall Amplifiers launches RG13 Pedal/Amplifier
Chicago, USA – January 2013
Is it a Pedal? Is it an amp? Can it fly? Yes to all three!
Introducing the RG13 Pedal-Amplifier (ready for fly-in gigs), It does it all so you can have your sound anywhere through anything. Put it through your 4x12 and be blown away at what one watt can do or get a matching RG8 8” extension cab to practice with at home. Use it as a gain/distortion/tone/boost pedal in front of your amp or, plug it into the FX return of any amp and listen to it take over and free you from that crappy back line tone! The XLR speaker emulated output is great for recording or sending signal to the PA/Front of House. The loop is switchable with a level control and can switch to be an output level boost/cut to control your level in the mix. All of this in a heavy duty metal enclosure with external power supply and external 9v power for pedals right on the unit! The RG13 can be the solution and center piece of your rig for all settings.
3 Channel, 1 watt High Gain FET Solid State Guitar Floor-Pedal/Amplifier with Switchable FX Loop, Volume Boost function, external 9v pedal power jack, 1/8" Stereo Media input, Headphone output, Speaker emulated XLR direct output with ground lift and external RGA-13 Power Supply.
- (2013-02-08) NAMM '13 - Randall Amplification RG Series, Thrasher & RG13 Pedal Introduction - Guitar Interactive by iguitarmag
- (2014-02-24) Randall RG13 - Test w infomusic.pl by InfoMusic
- (2014-03-10) Randall RG13 Pedal/Amplifier Demo by Guitar Noize
- (2014-05-14) Randall RG Guitar Pedal Amplifier by guitarworld
- (2014-11-29) Randall RG13 1Watt Solid State Guitar Pedal Amplifier by Chatreeo