This is a digital reverb pedal, based around the FV-1 chip, with 5 to 6 seconds of reverberation.
It has an overdrive circuit after the reverb chip, and the amount of distorted reverb can be dialled in, adding texture and excitement to the ambience.... It also has a noise gate to keep the inevitable noise the comes from this unusual order of processing. It's switchable from before, to after the overdrive - dramatically chopping off any reverb that's gently decaying!
It also comes with 'Igor' the foot-controlled pressure pad that Rainger FX has developed, and this controls when reverb is applied to the signal; add reverberation on-the-fly!
- (2018-01-27) NAMM 2018: Rainger FX - Reverb X by sonicstate
- (2018-01-30) Rainger FX Reverb X (NAMM 2018 Pedal Demo Marathon) by Eric Merrow
- (2018-02-14) Winter NAMM 2018: Rainger FX Reverb-X Mini Reverb Pedal w/ David Rainger by SeanPierceJohnson
- (2018-03-03) Rainger FX - Reverb-X by Knobs
- (2018-04-10) Pedals and Effects: Reverb-X by Rainger FX by PedalsAndEffects