- Mic Level
- Tap (footswitch)
- Start (footswitch)
- A rhythmical compressor
- Ultra simple 'side-chaining'
- Triggered by mic (supplied), tap tempo or 'CV in'
- 10 LED dip meter
- Great for guitar or bass
- A totally new kind of effects pedal
This groundbreaking pedal dips your volume in time with the music, making your guitar 'pump' with the drums. Put the mic inside your drummer's bass drum, set the 'mic level' control and switch it in and out as needed. It's fully adjustable - with all the controls out of the way down the side. Turn up the 'depth' and 'release' to get a rhythmical 'reverse' attack for bangin' club tracks. True bypass, custom Rainger FX enclosure. Use the Minor Concussion for 'spring-loaded' guitar!
- (2013-07-14) Minor Concussion and live drums by Rainger FX
- (2013-08-19) Minor Concussion tap tempo (with Solasound Tonebender) by Rainger FX
- (2014-06-16) Rainger FX Minor Concussion (by Rob) by EffectsDatabase
- (2014-06-30) Rainger FX - Minor Concussion (Effectsdatabase Review & Demo)(Teaser) by Esparoba1