- True bypass clean mode
- Dynamic rhythm distortion mode
- Sustaining lead distortion mode
- 12AX7 tube for natural overdrive tone
- Effects loop on lead solo channel
The Tonebone Classic Trimode is our most progressive pedal ever! Trimode gives you instant access to superb clean, rhythm and lead tones without tap dancing. And tone you will receive. Based on the heritage of America's finest tube amplifiers, the Trimode delivers five generations of tone from the slight overdrive of early rock & roll to blistering power tones of today's high gain amps.
Following the award-winning Tonebone Classic, the Trimode combines the warmth and even harmonics of a 12AX7 tube with our unique dual-stage drive for the natural dynamics and response of a vintage tube amp.
As the name implies, Trimode has three settings: 'True Bypass Clean Mode' for the natural tone of your guitar - direct to your amp; 'Rhythm Mode' with input drive, output gain and our unique Interstage™ drive to precision-tune the mayhem you are about to unleash; and 'Solo Mode' with its own input drive, output gain, and mid boost for days of sustain. Trimode goes even further with a built-in effects loop on the solo channel that lets you instantly engage a delay or pedal chain with a single foot action.
Trimode: 3 modes, huge tone and amazing dynamics - finally, a pedal that sounds and feels like a real tube amp!
- (2008-12-12) Radial Tonebone Classic Trimode Inspires Rush Songs by GearWire
- (2010-07-08) Radial Tonebone Trimode Tube Distortion / Overdrive Pedal by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2012-07-16) Peter Janis explains the Tonebone Trimode tube distortion pedal by Radial Engineering
- (2013-01-24) radial tonebone trimode by Don Felipe
- (2013-07-06) Radial Tonebone Trimode Demo by jamesm5744
- (2014-05-04) Radial Tonebone Trimode Overdrive Distortion Pedal Demo by TheToneshack