- A high-gain double-stack 'plexy-in-a-box'!
- Real 12AX7 tube for natural overdrive
- Powerful EQ for extreme tonal range
- Retains note clarity even at high gain
- Compact & low profile to fit your pedalboard
The Tonebone Hot British is tube distortion at its best! Fashioned from a modified Marshall double-stack plexy, the Hot British delivers five decades of brute power for everything from scooped-out chunky rhythm to screaming sizzling hot lead tones.
Based on high-gain amplifier designs, the Hot British employs a triple hybrid gain stage that combines the control and dynamics of solid-state with the warmth and harmonic generation only possible from a real 12AX7 tube. This unique design produces ultra-rich harmonic textures and full-on saturated tube settings without the mud or noise that is typical with other pedals. Listen and you will hear how each note retains its distinctiveness and clarity, right down to the lowest notes.
Switch on the Contour, dial in the interactive EQ and wham! Enter a world where huge, musically rich tones that you never thought possible magically come alive. No other pedal delivers more - no other pedal even comes close!
God save the Queen!
- (2010-06-10) Radial Hot British Distortion stompbox at Summer NAMM 2005 by GearWire
- (2010-07-08) Tonebone Hot British Overdrive Pedal by MusicToyz
- (2010-07-08) Radial Tonebone Hot British Tube Distortion Pedal by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2012-04-10) [????] 600? Todays Gear ?? ????? ??? ??? Hot British by Today's Gear
- (2012-07-16) Peter Janis explains the Tonebone Hot British tube distortion pedal by Radial Engineering
- (2014-09-24) Radial ??? Tonebone Hot British by BuzzbeeTV