The Radial Tonebone Classic-V9 is an ultra-responsive distortion pedal that lets you precisely adjust and focus the intensity of the distortion to suit your playing style and develop your own musical voice.
The design begins with a dual-stage input circuit with a three position switch that lets you set the distortion range to low for slight break-up like a vintage amp, mid-drive crunch like a more modern overdriven tone and full-on distortion. This is supplemented with a variable gain control that lets you fine tune the distortion to suit. Unique to the Classic-V9 is the incredible dynamics and sensitivity. When you turn down the volume on your guitar, it cleans up like a real amp. This not only allows greater versatility when playing, but also serves to translate your playing style with greater accuracy so that your feel and intonation shines through.
Central to the design are the incredibly powerful high and low tone controls. These controls are post distortion to maximize the range. This approach brings a much more amp-like character to the distortion, resulting in a richer tone with improved dynamics. A three-position, mid-range switch lets you enhance the all-important mid band frequencies for solos or can be used to fatten up single-coil pickups to bring out the Jeff Beck in your tone! This is rounded out with a high frequency control that lets you darken the signal to compensate for overly bright amps or enhance the harmonics when going for maximum saturation.
In use, the Classic-V9 is the ideal companion for vintage amps that need overdrive or clean amp channels that need a healthy dose of color. The tonal range is wide and powerful. Best of all, the incredibly responsive circuit truly allows your playing style to shine through.
The Tonebone Classic-V9... quiet, compact, versatile, and easy to integrate into your pedalboard.Features:
- Ultra-responsive overdrive/distortion pedal
- Three gain settings to optimize distortion range
- Super powerful post-distortion tone controls
- Feel and dynamics of a real guitar amp
- (2017-06-02) Gi Weekly | Andy Timmons Interview | Radial Classic-V9 | Positive Grid Bias Head | Elixir OPTIWEB by iguitarmag
- (2017-10-06) The Tonebone Classic V9 by Radial Engineering
- (2018-04-25) Tonebone Classic V9 by Radial Engineering - English Demo by Abel Franco by Abel Franco
- (2018-04-25) Tonebone Classic V9 Radial Engineering - Demo en Español por Abel Franco by Abel Franco