- Slanted surface for easy all-pedal access
- Super-stick velcro-friendly carpeted deck
- Pre-drilled top with cable access matrix
- Hide cables & power supplies underneath top
- Optimally sized for stage use with mic stands
- Furniture grade plywood with durable PVC edging
Finally - a pedalboard done right!
The Boneyard's unique features and wide-body wedge shape were designed specifically to address the needs of the professional guitarist. It features a large 35” wide x 15” deep work surface that is angled to allow easy foot access to multiple rows of pedals for quick pedal set-up changes on stage.
Pedal layout is accommodated with a pre-drilled top panel that allows the player to position the pedals at will and hide the cables and power supplies underneath for a clean organized solution. A super-stick Velcro-friendly carpeted surface holds pedals firmly in place even when transported, which means reduced time for set up and tear down.
Made entirely from heavy-duty furniture grade plywood, the Boneyard will not crumble apart when subjected to moisture like other materials such as particle board. Tough PVC 'T-edge' protects edges from handling damage and further enhances the professional look of the Boneyard.