Get your levels straight with the Elevator.
The Elevator is a unique multi-level power booster and buffer that provides the guitarist with a degree of customization to better match the playing style with the guitar, amplifier and pedal chain.
The design begins with a 100% discrete class-A signal path that is completely void of integrated circuits (ICs). Each gain stage is carefully crafted for optimal gain without introducing extraordinary levels of phase-cancelling negative feedback to control the ICs. This circuit topology eliminates problems, such as zero-cross distortion, which tends to cause other boosters to sound harsh.
On the ground floor (Level 1), a selector switch allows you to set the Elevator to true-bypass for those that prefer a direct feed to the amp when the power booster is out of the circuit.
Level-2 lets you activate a unity gain buffer that will drive your guitar signal to 15 meters (50') without noise. This eliminates problems such as tone loss due to cables and popping when switching with high gain amps.
This setting also activates the level-3 Drag™ Control load correction circuit that replicates the 'tone and feel' of being connected directly to your amp.
Level-4 pushes things up a notch with a "baseline" power booster that drives the front end of the amp for more crunch and bite. This recessed "set and forget" control is particularly useful with vintage amps that produce less gain than today's more modern designs.
Level-5 is a super clean power booster that is activated using the footswitch. This variable booster delivers up to 18dB of pure gain for soloing. Level-6 is a three-position mid boost switch that lets you increase the mid range content for added sustain.
The compact enclosure fits nicely on any pedalboard and is powered using a standard Boss-style 9V DC power supply. A sturdy footswitch controls the internal gold-sealed military grade relay for maximum durability while the solid 14-gauge steel outer casing protects the sensitive internal electronics, eliminating opportunity to torque the PCB and cause premature failure.
- (2014-01-26) Radial HeadLoad and Elevator : ULTIMATE TOOLS for Guitarist! Winter NAMM 2014 by The Tone King
- (2014-06-12) Radial Elevator Booster/Buffer Guitar Pedal Demo - Sweetwater Sound by Sweetwater Sound
- (2014-07-25) Brian Paulson and Peter Janis demonstrate the Radial Elevator by Radial Engineering
- (2014-09-08) Radial Elevator Dual Mode Buffer and Boost by guitarworld
- (2014-10-06) Michael Thompson Tests out the Radial Elevator by Radial Engineering
- (2014-10-28) Radial Engineering, Peter Janis explains the Elevator multi-level booster by Radial Engineering
- (2014-11-08) TOOL for BETTER TONE! RADIAL ELEVATOR : 3P3D'14 by The Tone King
- (2014-11-08) UNBOXING! RADIAL ELEVATOR : 3P3D'14 by The Tone King