Rabbit Hole FX
The 'Merkin Fuzz offers sustain for miles and allows precise, fine-tuning to your instrument and rig via 3 Knobs and 2 Switches:
Fuzz Section (4 Controls):
- â€‹Cut/Low switch - Cut is a frequency contour that attenuates lower frequencies in the fuzz stage. Low gives the output from the fuzz a flatter frequency response. Cut/Low switch affects only the fuzz section, not clean.
- "Nancy" (top knob) - Fuzz sustain/gain.
- Wave switch - Up position is off. Down position adds an octave effect that gives more sustain/gain. Wave switch affects only the fuzz section, not clean.
- "Unclean" volume (lower left knob) - Adjusts the fuzz output volume.
Volume Section (2 knobs):
- "Unclean" volume - Adjusts the fuzz output volume.
- Clean volume - Adjusts the clean output volume. Can be used independently of the fuzz section as a clean boost/cut. 12 o'clock is approximately unity gain. Can be used in conjunction with fuzz to fill in the bottom end for thick warm fuzz.
Other features include:
- â€‹Top-mounted input/output/power jacks
- Industry standard 2.1mm 9v DC center negative power input jack and negative ground operation (no battery option)
- Small 125B sized pedal board friendly enclosure
- Carling soft-switching relay-based True Bypass footswitch
- White LED indicator with internal trimpot to adjust brightness.
- Durable and high resolution DTS (direct to substrate) labeling and art
- High quality parts used throughout for superior noise-free performance.
- A red satin multi-purpose swag bag.
- 2 year builder warranty from date of sale. Contact RHFX for details.