PEDAL SIZED POWER AMP
Quilterâ€™s in-depth knowledge of tone and overdrive is now available in a compact pedal format with 33/45 watts of speaker power. Perfect for the player who doesnâ€™t need the mighty Tone Blockâ€™s 200-watt output. Go ahead, plug in, turn it up & watch the jaws drop as a big helping of high energy Quilter mojo pours out of this little box! Clean or dirty, this efficient little workhorse keeps on rocking.
Gain, Tri-Q, Master. The same three wide-range controls that made the Tone Block 200 famous are now available in pedal form. Gain goes from clean to soaring overdrive. Tri-Q goes from Blackface chime to roaring lead boost. And Master takes you from full output down to zero with no change in tone or overdrive. Perfect for practice or playing out.
As a complete miniature guitar amp, the MicroBlock 45 can fill a bedroom, living room, or even a small club as a backup amp. In addition, the MicroBlock makes a great utility amp for driving headphones, and a great general purpose playback amp using either the guitar or mini-jack input. It can even be used as a natural distortion pedal by using the headphone jack as a line output. Itâ€™s the easiest way to see what the â€œQuilter thingâ€ is all about.
- Comes with universal voltage 72-watt power supply
- Quarter-inch high impedance input for maximum pickup response
- Quarter inch speaker output drives 16, 8 and 4 ohm loads, and is fully protected
- Mini-jack input accepts stereo inputs, summing to mono
- Mini-jack output drives headphones or line outputs
- (2017-01-25) Harmony Central Winter 2017 Quilter Labs Micro Block 45 by Harmony-Central
- (2017-02-20) Quilter Micro Block 45 amp demo with Marshall 4x12 Cabinet by Gearmanndude
- (2017-02-20) Quilter Microblock 45 mini amp demo with Pedals (full pedalboard) & Marshall 412 cab by Gearmanndude
- (2017-03-30) Did we mention that the first batch of 500 MicroBlock 45's came with a matching deck of playing cards? by Quilter Labs
- (2017-10-07) Quilter MicroBlock 45 Guitar Amplifier by JayLeonardJuatco