The fuzz is based on a re-imagination and a redesign of a Fuzz Face though it sounds nothing like the FF. It has plenty of gain and copious amounts of low end. The circuit board is hand wired using a hybrid turret board that is built by hand.
The controls are volume, tone, fat switch and gain switch. The unity level for the volume is about 1 o'clock. The tone control works as a high cut so that you could take down the grittiness of the fuzz. The fat switch adds low end when it gets turned on. The gain switch allows you to select between two different gain settings. When the toggle switch is down, it works with a trim pot on the inside so you can set it for a lower gain setting. When the switch is up, the gain is full on balls-to-the-wall. Alternatively, you can use your volume control on the guitar to control the gain for a more subtle adjustment on the fly. While the pedal sounds great with full gain, it also sounds great with a lower gain fuzz (whether you use the switch or the volume knob). The in/out jacks and 9v jacks are in the back so that the pedal doesn't take up more space than it needs to.
- High gain fuzz with lots of low end and reacts well to picking dynamics.
- Fat switch
- Gain switch
- Perfect For:
- Someone looking for an aggressive sounding fuzz. Also great for lower gain usage or to stack in front of a cranked amp or an overdrive pedal.
- (2012-06-09) Triton Fuzz Prototype Quick Demo by Push+Pull Pedals
- (2012-06-26) Triton Fuzz - New Version by Push+Pull Pedals
- (2012-08-22) Special Edition Triton Fuzz with Les Paul - Push+Pull Pedals by Push+Pull Pedals
- (2012-08-22) Special Edition Triton Fuzz with Fender Tele Plus - Push+Pull Pedals by Push+Pull Pedals
- (2012-10-02) Push + Pull Pedals Triton Fuzz by ArturTadevosyan
- (2015-09-29) Doing some tune up of a few of the older pedals that came in for repair. One of them is a Triton Fuzz serial number 16 that was built on 7/24/2012. I was reminded by how touch sensitive and dynamic it is just by simply using the volume knob. There is no g by Push+Pull Pedals
- (2016-02-25) Triton Fuzz Monday continues with a little snippet from @emojipedalreviews . Be sure to give them a follow! ??? ???? @pushandpullpedals by Push+Pull Pedals