The Vitalizer™ is one of the buffers that converts high impedance signal that are more likely to degrade the sound quality by picking up noise or losing higher frequency sound while going through the wiring and electric circuits to low impedance signal that are less likely to be affected by those problems. It is an Active Impedance Converter that Providence has applied original invention to make sure the sound doesn't get too Hi-Fi while respecting guitars and effect pedals' character of sound signals. It delivers natural faithful instrument sound by using a special circuit that minimizes the "Active" sound.
Practical uses of the Vitalizer WV
The wah and volume pedal tend to degrade the signal and color the tone when high impedance signal is received. The Vitalizer is more effective to be used where the player would like to minimize the tonal change. By sending low impedance signal from the Vitalizer WV to the wah or volume pedal, the player is able to control the vivid signal with minimized degradation on pedals. There are many ways to use this pedal effectively such as at the last position before the amp or first position after the guitar.
In a small chassis
Since the pedal is designed to be placed next to the big chassis pedals such as wah and volume pedal, the Vitalizer WV is in a small chassis (60x73/mm). It can be placed in a small space on the pedalboard and helps prevent degrade the signal. It needs to be used with external power supply when 9V battery is used. It also runs with AC adapter or power supply.
- Connectors: 1/4-inch phone jack x 2 (INPUT and OUTPUT),
- DC 9V input jack (AC adaptor jack)
- Power Supply: 9V battery or AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: DC 9V, 3 mA approx. (effect ON)
- Dimensions: 60(D)x73(W)x43(H)mm
- Weight: 100 g approx.
- Supplied Accessories: Outer Battery Box LE-OBB-2, 006P 9V Battery (6F22)
- (2016-04-05) Providence Vitalizer WV VZW-1 ??????????? by Providence
- (2016-04-05) Providence Vitalizer WV VZW-1 Quick Test by Providence
- (2016-04-05) Providence VItalizer????1 VITALIZER WV VZW-1???????????? by Providence
- (2016-04-06) Here's a quick test run of the Vitalizer WV and how it helps prevent losing tone when you have many pedals, cables are connected with a low quality cable! Check it out! by Providence
- (2016-04-11) Vitalizer?????????????? by Providence
- (2016-04-23) ????????????Vitalizer??????? by Providence
- (2016-06-01) Fractal Audio Axe-FX II?Vitalizer VZW-1??????? by Providence
- (2016-07-21) Providence Vitalizer pedal demo with Prashant Aswani by EMG
- (2016-08-22) Providence FB and WV Active Impedance Converter Pedals Review by iguitarmag