The Providence PHF-1 Phase Force phase shifter pedal features speed and output level controls that let you take the sound from a gentle undulation to wild variations. The level can be set to optimally match your phrasing. Engaging the MID SHIFT switch alters the phase shift range, emphasizing the mid-high frequencies.
A built-in VITALIZER(R) circuit enables a unique phase shift sound while allowing the natural characteristics of your instrument to come through. The VITALIZER(R) circuit remains active when the effect is turned off, delivering an ideal signal to processors connected after the Phase Force pedal.
The VITALIZER(R) circuit was developed to counteract the signal degradation that normally occurs in guitar and bass processing systems. The characteristics of the VITALIZER(R) circuit continuously adapt to the instrument's output, ensuring that the instrument s natural characteristics are transmitted without degradation or compromise.
In addition to indicating the pedal's on/off status, the PHF-1 LED provides effective visual battery power monitoring. When the battery voltage drops below 7 volts the LED will become dimmer and begin to go out. The effect will still operate at this voltage, but to ensure optimum performance the battery should be replaced as soon as possible.
- (2009-11-30) Providence Phase Force PHF-1 / Phaser Pedal by Hideyuki Yonekawa by Providence
- (2010-04-04) Providence Effectors: PHASE FORCE PHF-1 (with SOV-2 and DLY-83) by Burgerman666
- (2013-06-20) Providence Phase Force by Retro Channel
- (2013-06-21) PROVIDENCE Phase Force PHF-1 Demo by Lance Keltner by Providence
- (2013-08-01) ???????PROVIDENCE PHASE FORCE PHF-1 Demo by Lance Keltner by Providence
- (2013-08-06) Providence Phase Force Phaser Pedal Demo by Joshua Ray by Providence
- (2013-08-07) Pedal Trio #2 : Providence Phase Force with Stampede OD and Chrono Delay DLY-4 by String6Channel
- (2013-08-08) ???????Providence Phase Force PHF-1 Demo by Joshua Ray by Providence