Pro Tone (2007)
Pro Tone resisted going digital for some time now. We waited untill we could get analog warmth in the digital realm. We believe that we've accomplished exactly that.
- The Delay control adjusts the delay time.
- The Level control offers the user full control of the balance of wet and dry signal.
- The Repeats control determines the number of repeats. Full counter clock wise allows one repat to come through, while full clockwise allows endless repeats to create lush sonic landscapes.
- Delay, Repeats, and Level controls
- Operates on a standard 9 volt battery or a (negative tip) BOSS style adapter
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
- Proudly built by hand in Crossroads, Texas
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...