Pro Tone Pedals and rockabilly guitarist Danny B. Harvey team up to develop the industries preeminent tremolo pedal.
This all analog pedal provides lush tones similar those found on vintage American made amplifiers of the 40’s & 50’s thanks to its Vactrol opto-isolator design.
Its dead-silent operation (no ticks here!), ease of use, and overall tonal flexibility make the DBH Tremolo the most compelling tremolo pedal available today.
Controls and specifications:
- Speed: rate of the effect, from a slow swell, to a rapid stutter
- Depth: controls the amount of dip from an imperceptible dip in volume to a remove-the-air-from-the-room throb.
- Space: adjusts the space between volume swells
- Volume: overall boost or cut. Cut your volume for an ambient effect, or boost your volume to push your amp into overdriven Link Wray territory.
- LED indicator pulsates with tremolo speed for easy tempo setting
- Internal trim control to fine tune your speed settings
- Operates on a standard 9v battery or BOSS style adapter (negative tip)
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- (2010-12-01) DBH Tremolo Demo w/ details by Pro Tone Pedals
- (2011-02-05) Pro Tone DBH Tremolo by JetCityMusic
- (2016-08-05) Danny B. Harvey Tremolo Clip Hills 1 by Pro Tone Pedals
- (2016-08-07) Danny B. Harvey demoing his signature tremolo by Pro Tone Pedals
- (2016-09-14) Danny B Harvey Tremolo Clip by Pro Tone Pedals