Pro Tone (2004)
The ultimate Electro Harmonix LPB1 clone. A very beefy sounding booster, this single-transistor power booster will give guitarists unprecedented powers of tone and warmth. Able to drive even the cleanest amplifier into clipping. From jazz to country; surf to metal - this is the baddest boost of them all.
- True bypass switching for tone preservation when not in use.
- Operates on a standard 9 volt battery or BOSS style adapter.
- Durable aluminum housing with an enamel finish.
- Point to Point construction.
- Hand built construction.
- Proudly made in Texas, USA.
Flexible & dynamic- responsive & breath taking. The newly redesigned Thruster is simply an amazing pedal.
Placed in front of a tube amp the Thruster will make your amp squeal with delight as its fed your crystal clear uncompressed tone. Unprecedented powers of tone and warmth are now at your fingertips. Able to drive even the cleanest amplifier into clipping, if that's what you're after.
If you want to simply add some girth to your tone- the Thruster has plenty of intestinal fortitude… balls… its a ballsy pedal!
- (2008-08-12) Pro Tone Pedals Thruster (Class A Power Boost pedal) by FuzzHugger(fx)
- (2016-04-29) Thruster Clean Boost from Pro Tone Pedals by Pro Tone Pedals
- Electro-Harmonix LPB-1 Linear Power Booster
- Electro-Harmonix LPB-2 Linear Power Booster
- Electro-Harmonix Nano LPB-1 Linear Power Booster (Nano series)
- Electro-Harmonix Linear Stereo Booster-1
- Electro-Harmonix Linear Stereo Booster-2
- Marveltone TD300 Pre-Amp. Booster (made by EH)
- Wabash Power Booster (made by EH)
- Fuzzrocious The Overdose (LPB clone)
- General Guitar Gadgets LPB2 Replica (LPB-2 clone)
- MadeByMike Salt Booster (LPB clone)
- MadeByMike Salt Booster Plus (LPB clone with tone control)