Pro Tone (2007)
The Pro Tone Springfield Fuzz is born of classic 1969 design with modern improvements in tone, usability and reliability. Acheive the creamy fuzz from the early 70s- everything from Clapton/Hendrix/Zeppelin-esque tube distortion to bluesy fuzz to the sludgy, throaty sounds are all at your fingertips.
The Springfield Fuzz features:
- Durable aluminum housing with an enamel finish
- True bypass switching for tone preservation when not in use
- Point to Point construction
- Operates on a standard 9 volt battery or BOSS style adapter
- Hand built construction- built in Texas, USA