- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
The Pro Tone Pedals Phase Shifter provides swirling transparent phase shifting goodness with ageless, creamy tone.
Sounds from the psychedelic '60s & the funkalicious '70s to the atomic punk eruption of the '80s and beyond are all at your finger tips.
- Sweep switch, Attack & Threshold controls
- Operates on a standard 9 volt battery BOSS style adapter (negative tip)
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
- Proudly built by hand in Crossroads, Texas