- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
The Pro Tone Pedals Phase Shifter provides swirling transparent phase shifting goodness with ageless, creamy tone.
Sounds from the psychedelic '60s & the funkalicious '70s to the atomic punk eruption of the '80s and beyond are all at your finger tips.
- Sweep switch, Attack & Threshold controls
- Operates on a standard 9 volt battery BOSS style adapter (negative tip)
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
- Proudly built by hand in Crossroads, Texas
- (2009-01-26) Mark Gemini Thwaite Playing the Pro Tone Phase Shifter and Dead Horse Overdrive by Pro Tone Pedals
- (2011-02-19) ProTone Phase Shifter by JetCityMusic
- (2012-10-13) Pro Tone Pedals Phase Phase Shift Pedal Demo by Pro Tone Pedals
- (2012-10-15) Pro Tone Pedals Digital Delay and Phase Shifter Pedals by Pro Tone Pedals
- (2012-10-15) Clip of the Pro Tone Delay and Phase Shift by Pro Tone Pedals
- (2012-10-24) Rough video demoing the Phase Shift and the Delay... new 'official' videos coming soon! by Pro Tone Pedals
- (2013-02-24) Pro Tone Phase Shifter by Pro Tone Pedals