Pro Tone Pedals
Thick flexible fuzz with some serious bottom end- sounds amazing on bass or guitar.
The tone control is extremely versatile and responsive. in lower settings the Peligro cuts the high frequencies and adds lows. Spinning the tone control into the high positions the lows are cut while boosting the mids and high end.
The shape control alters the shape of the wave form.
- Fuzz, Tone, Shape and Volume controls
- Operates on a standard 9 volt (negative tip) BOSS style adapter
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
- Proudly built by hand in Crossroads, Texas
- (2008-10-24) Pro Tone Pedals - Peligro Fuzz by FuzzHugger(fx)
- (2008-11-11) Pro Tone Pedals - Peligro Fuzz and Rhino Octave Down by FuzzHugger(fx)
- (2009-02-08) Mark Gemini Thwaite Playing the Peligro Fuzz from Pro Tone Pedals by Pro Tone Pedals
- (2010-12-03) MGT Playing the Peligro Fuzz by Pro Tone Pedals
- (2011-09-07) I'm not a great bassist... just a quick and dirty demo of the Monster and the Peligro side by side. by Pro Tone Pedals
- (2012-05-06) ProTone Peligro Fuzz Pedal by BananasMusicTV
- (2012-05-06) Peligro Fuzz Pedal by BananasMusicTV
- (2012-09-09) Peligro Fuzz Demo by Bananas At Large by Pro Tone Pedals