Rather than give you a bunch of sales pitch, we're going to let Christian tell you about his signature Pre Amp:
With my signature Olde Wolbers Small Tone you never have to adjust your volume knob again. It can cut or boost your gain without changing your settings on your amp or adjusting the volume of your guitar or bass. Sometimes you like to open your volume a notch on your guitar to let the gain barely creep through your pickups for a cleaner, low gain tone or you might boost the gain depending on your needs. ala the intro on the song “Contagion” Fear Factory or “Change” Deftones or the intro on Nirvana's “Smells Like Teen Spirit” It's simple.. you just set the gain on the pedal to the desired volume and when you stomp on it you can make it smaller or bigger.
So it adds a new channel to your amp and I made sure it looks cool when it sits between your pedals on the stage. So i'm proud to Present with Pro Tone Pedals my signature Olde Wolbers Small Tone pedal.
- External Gain control, with additional internal gain setting for additional tweaking
- Operates on a standard 9 volt (negative tip) BOSS style adapter
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
- Proudly hand assembled in Crossroads, Texas