Pro Tone Pedals
Jason Becker- legendary guitarist from Cacophony & David Lee Roth... what can you say about this guy that hasn't been said a million times? So lets just let the pedal do the talking.
The JB Distortion is an analog emulation of the British amp used by Jason during the Perpetual Burn recording sessions, with added gain and a boost channel. The additional gain came from Jason telling us that he really enjoyed the higher gain sounds he was using later in his career from a newer amplifier.
The end result is 2 pedals in one: A distortion pedal recreating Jason's burning distorted tone, and a meaty boost pedal that can be used by itself or in conjunction with the distortion to send your guitar to tonal nirvana.
- Pre Amp Volume, Gain, Master Volume and Burn (boost) controls
- Ultra flexible 3 band tone stack modeled after Jasons amps
- Original artwork painted by Jason's father, Gary Becker
- Operates on a standard 9 volt (negative tip) BOSS style adapter
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED's for easy onstage identification
- Proudly built by hand in Crossroads, Texas
- Knob colors/configuration may vary
- (2008-08-23) Pro Tone Pedals Jason Becker Distortion by FuzzHugger(fx)
- (2009-12-15) Jason Becker Altitudes- Using the Becker Distortion by Pro Tone Pedals
- (2009-12-19) Jason Becker Pedal Demo by Pro Tone Pedals
- (2010-11-13) Pro Tone Pedals Jason Becker Signature Distortion by Pro Tone Pedals