Yeah, its based on a Tube Screamer… but it sounds WAY better!
We took the classic design and went nuts from there. We performed all of the common ‘after market modifications' by guys like Keeley or Landgraff and other boutiquers get upwards of $600 for. But as you all know- those price tags are not our style!
Extended low end, and more gain are just the tip of the iceberg… You've got the traditional TS tone, volume, & gain control format with the addition of a switch to change the clipping diodes from symmetrical to asymmetrical.
- Gain, Tone and Volume controls
- Operates on a standard 9 volt (negative tip) BOSS style adapter
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
- Proudly built by hand in Crossroads, Texas
- (2015-03-18) Dead Horse Overdrive Low Gain Marshall JCM800 Demo by Pro Tone Pedals
- (2015-09-13) Pro Tone Pedals Dead Horse MKIII Demo by Pro Tone Pedals