Pro Tone Pedals
Go back in time and reminisce about the tone of long thought dead analog delay tone! Featuring a short, direct signal path consisting of analog amplifiers with no filtering to keep the warmth of vintage tape echo machines.
The Count Delay features:
- The Delay control offers a sweep of delay times ranging from 25 milliseconds to 450 milliseconds.
- Repeat control runs from a single regeneration to infinite feedback-The longer settings introduces some slight note crunching similar to the vintage tape delay systems from decades long gone by.
- Level sets the mix level of delayed signal mixed with straight guitar tone.
- The Boost knob adjusts the overall output from unity gain to a 20db boost- enough volume to drive your amp to the edge
- Operates on a standard 9 volt battery or 9v negative tip style adapter (sold separately)
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
- As these are hand crafted, the lead time is 6-8 weeks
- Proudly handcrafted in the U.S.A.