If you're tired of the metal distortion pedals mass produced in Asia, designed by guys in their late 40's that have no idea how metal sounds TODAY, then you NEED to hear the Body Rot II. In case you hadn't noticed, metal is what we do… its what we are.
We're not going to give you all the silly catch phrases that the other pedal companies use to sound metal… we're just going to give you some of the details, and let you hear it.
- Gain, Treble, Mids, Bass, and Volume controls
- Operates on a standard 9 volt (negative tip) BOSS style adapter
- True Hardwire Bypass for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Neutrik Jacks
- Proudly built by hand in Crossroads, Texas
The back story:
The Body Rot II started off with the heart of the original Body Rot distortion pedal with some added tone shaping EQ… but we knew that wasn't enough. With so many boutique companies jumping on the ultra heavy distortion pedal band wagon Pro Tone had started with the Body Rot distortion, we knew we had to create something massive. We knew that the Body Rot II had to be something that would send a jolt to the competition and silence the naysayers. The Body Rot II Continues to do just that.