The innovative Prostage Remote WahWah lets you remotely control the effect using a standard Expression Pedal. This means you no longer need to run guitar cables from your rack to the front of the stage and back. The Remote WahWah is made by a 100% analog audio circuit identical to a standard WahWah, but it can be remotely controlled by MIDI. You can store several presets with different WahWah sounds and also use it to control Volume. Furthermore it acts as Level, Contour or Treble Booster.
To create presets you need either a software sequencer with a MIDI interface or the Prostage XTMpro adapter (or XDS / XLS). The System Manager software for the XTMpro adapter provides a clearly arranged window for the configuration of the WahWah.
- Volume Control (VCA)
- Volume Booster
- Contour Booster
- Treble Booster
- pure analog audio circuit (using Fasel inductor)
- digitally controlled (Midi)
- Audio In/Out; Midi In/Thru
- sturdy housing made of steel sheet
- supply Voltage : 9V AC; 50mA
- Dimensions (without mounting lugs): 145 x 86 x 44 mm