Prostage is owned by Lukas Truninger. In 2008 Lukas moved from Switzerland to Spain, where the products are developed and built now.
Timeline (by Lukas Truninger)
- 2001: Build first prototype
- 2002: Registered the TradeMark "Prostage"; Introduced first serial product, the X10pro foot controller
- 2004: Founded the Company "Prostage Gmbh" (Switzerland)
- 2007: Endorsement deal with Jared Hartmann, Flyleaf
- 2007: Registered the TradeMark "StageWire"
- 2007/08: Developed the next generation interconnecting system "StageWire" and added the Loopers/Switchers to the product range.
- 2008: Emigrated to Spain; founded the company "Prostage SL"
- 2009/10: Developed the "Remote WahWah" and VCA
- 2012: Endorsement deal with Wolf Hoffmann, Accept
don't forget the sub categories in the navigation block!