Rock'n'roll just entered a new dimension
BIAS Delay lets you quickly and easily design thousands of custom delay pedals from scratch. Seamlessly integrated with BIAS Pedal Delay for mobile and desktop, BIAS Delay Pedal travels effortlessly between studio and stage. And of course, itâ€™s ToneCloud-ready. Upload and share your unique delay pedals on the ToneCloud social network for guitarists, and download thousands of unique delay pedals from fellow musicians around the world.
Endless delay creation
Choose among four delay types to start: Standard for pristine digital delays, Tape for saturated vintage sound, Ping Pong for cruise ship-wide echo trails, and Reverse for ear-bending backward envelopes. Manual delay times from 1 to 3000 ms dish out every kind of delay-based effect from doubling to slapback to long echoes. Sync BIAS Delay to your DAW for delay times ranging from a 32nd-note to a whole note, including dotted notes and triplets.
Custom pedal design
Design your own custom delay pedal at component level. Saturation and analog-tone controls add density and girth to the Delay Stageâ€™s input signal. Adjust your pedalâ€™s virtual power source to deliver 18 volts for a relaxed, supple sound, or 6 volts. Use the Delay Stageâ€™s treble and bass controls to shape the tone of only the delay signal from bright to midrange-y to bass-heavy. Two 8-band graphic EQs can be placed at various points along the signal chain.
BIAS Delay Pedal uses only the finest quality components available. The road-ready metal foot switch, the circuit board, and each knob used are all top of the line. Enrich your pedal tone with the absolute best sound quality analog and digital has to offer.
BIAS FX Integration
BIAS Delay seamlessly integrates with your BIAS FX mobile and desktop effects arsenals. It automatically imports your custom delay pedals into the BIAS FX pedalboardâ€™s dual signal chains with dual BIAS amps. It also includes all of BIAS Pedalâ€™s stock goodies, including Amp Room: six guitar amps from the rockinâ€™ BIAS Amp to blow through.
- (2017-01-11) BIAS Pedal Delay - Overview with Tony from The Word Alive by Positive Grid
- (2017-01-11) Here's Tony from The Word Alive sharing an overview of our recently released BIAS Pedal Delay for mobile and desktop. Haven't tried it out yet? Get it now at a special price! Learn more: https://www.positivegrid.com/bias-pedal-delay/ by Positive Grid
- (2017-03-16) Introducing BIAS Delay Pedal by Positive Grid
- (2017-03-16) Introducing BIAS Delay Pedal - The World's First Cross Platform Delay Pedal Learn more: https://www.positivegrid.com/bias-delay BIAS Delay Pedal lets you quickly and easily design thousands of custom delay pedals from scratch, and it's seamlessly inte by Positive Grid
- (2017-03-28) Angel Vivaldi on BIAS Delay for Mac/PC by Positive Grid
- (2017-03-28) We got together with Angel Vivaldi to find out how he uses BIAS Delay for Mac/PC in the studio. "BIAS Delay gives you a gorgeous interface, complete control over the craziest parameters imaginable, and things I didn't even know they existed!". Learn mor by Positive Grid
- (2017-04-06) Musikmesse 2017: Positive Grid Bias Delay, Modulation & Distortion by SessionMusicTV
- (2017-04-12) Positive Grid BIAS Delay - Musikmesse 2017 by SoundOnSound
- (2017-04-20) Musikmesse 2017: Positive Grid BIAS Delay & Modulation (introduction) by EffectsDatabase
- (2017-04-20) Musikmesse 2017: Positive Grid BIAS Delay & Modulation (demo) by EffectsDatabase
- (2018-01-18) Positive Grid BIAS Delay & Modulation - pedali digitali da vero nerd by accordoTV