Here is a creamy version of our distortion pedals. All pedals in light creamy box have more low tones in gain stage. If you like a power full low distortion it is your choice.
Inside the pedal you can find a LOW cut switch. Turns it OFF and you give a black version of the What You Want.
- G: Gain is the level of signal distortion.
- L: Low frequencies (boost or cut).
- M: Middle frequencies (boost or cut). Right up to the stop position - mid scoop, center - mid balance, right - crunch.
- M.: Additional knob for a control of the Q by mids frequnces. You can expanding or contracting the peak or notch. It features gives you a more brightnes sound for you reason.
- H: High frequencies (boost or cut).
- L: Output level. Its knob works as a boost output to preserve tonal characteristics of distortion.
- Boost (Internal dip switch): You can boost signal for a more aggressive tone.
- Low cut (Internal dip switch): Cut low frequencies in stage of the gain. A useful feature, when you play in a dropdown tune (D, C or more) or your guitar is very fat.
- Dimensions (with knobs): 5.0 x 11.2 x 6.5 cm
- Weight (packaged): 420 g
- Power supply: 9 V
- Current consumption: Less than 3-6 mA
- Power supply connection: Yes. Standard negative polarity, with the 2.1 mm "barrel plug" and negative center pin (standard for most pedals like Boss). Use only the regulated 9 V DC adapter.
- Features: Gain, Bass, Mid, Mid., High, Level.
- Bypass: Mechanical true buffered bypass, 3PDT.
- Enclosure: Metal, powder coated.
- Input buffer: Yes.
- Battery power: No.
- Input impedance: ~1M ohm
- Output Impedance: ~50k ohm
- (2013-11-06) PiodFX "What You Want" distortion pedal review - Gibson SG by Dmitry Andrianov
- (2013-11-06) PiodFX "What You Want" distortion pedal review - Fender Tele by Dmitry Andrianov
- (2013-11-12) Vibrato, Bending and Red Box 5 + PiodFX "What You Want" by Dmitry Andrianov