Pigtronix Dual Expression has two outputs, letting the musician control expression functions on two separate effects at the same time. There is currently no other expression pedal in the world that has this ability. In addition to the dual functionality of the Pigtronix EXP, the unit also has a polarity reversal switch to let you move the parameters of two separate effects in opposite directions. A good example would be increasing the speed of the EP2 Envelope Phaser while decreasing the delay time on the PHI Echolution, simultaneously. This type of complex, multiple parameter manipulation allows guitarists to think more like a producer, achieving sonic textures that have never before been possible on stage.
Industry standard TRS wiring and 20K impedance allows the Pigtronix expression pedal to connect to effects devices from virtually every manufacturer. Made in the USA by Mission Engineering for Pigtronix, this is the world’s finest expression pedal. Our custom made, sealed potentiometer is precision engineered to exactly match the throw of the foot pedal in order to achieve the full range of expression from your stompboxes. High quality Neutrik jacks and an automotive grade, textured green finish make this expression pedal both handsome and indestructible.
- Dual Isolated TRS Jacks
- Precision Machined Dual Potentiometer
- Potentiometer Throw matched to Treadle Throw
- Industry Standard TRS Wiring
- Polarity Reversal Switch for Output #2
- Compatible with Roland, Moog, EHX, Line6, Eventide and more!
- Passive Circuit, no power supply required
- Chassis Size = 10" x 4" x 2.5"
- (2011-07-21) Pigtronix - Dual Expression Pedal / Summer NAMM 2011 by MusicGearReviewTV
- (2011-10-18) Pigtronix Dual Expression Pedal Demo from Summer NAMM 2011 by Pigtronix
- (2013-09-03) Pigtronix Dual Expression by Mission demo by Riley Stockwell of Background Orcs by Pigtronix
- (2016-08-16) Justin Hasting (Zoogma) Pigtronix Dual Expression Pedal Demo by Pigtronix