- Sets the sensitivity of the effect to the input signal.
- Mixes dry signal with effected signal.
- Sets the attack time.
- Sets the decay time.
- Adds harmonics to the signal.
- Sets the output volume?
Designed by Howard Davis (Electro-Harmonix designer in the 70's) and David Koltai (Pigtronix)
- (2008-02-05) Pigtronix Attack Sustain & Electro Harmonix HOG by Analogger
- (2008-03-20) FreqBox Guitar Synth from Moog, Pigtronix & Mad Professor by Big City Music
- (2008-07-29) Phil Lesh plays Pigtronix Attack Sustain ASDR at NAMM 2008 by Pigtronix
- (2010-07-08) Pigtronix ADSR Attack Sustain Compressor Pedal by ProGuitarShopDemos
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...