The Pharaoh Amps Monument Compressor pedal is a vintage-style compressor, great for guitar and bass.
The Monument Compressor revisits a famous vintage design, using a special variable amplifier to give guitarists a unique sound. The Monument is capable of providing a great clean boost or extreme "squashy" compression. Simple controls allow the user to quickly dial in the perfect tone, and sturdy made-in-USA construction ensure continued use for years.
The Monument is great for thickening your single-note leads, smoothing out your chicken-pickin', and adding juicy sustain to your slide playing. The Monument also works well with other effects and is great for evening out the harsh tones of some overdrives.
Co-designed by Francisco Peña of TonePad, the Monument is a modern compressor with a vintage tone. Low-noise circuit design and attention to detail in circuit board layout result in a smooth, quiet unit with plenty of "squash."
- "Volume:" The Volume control adjusts the overall output level.
- "Sustain:" The Sustain control adjusts the amount of gain reduction and the threshold at which the compressor begins to work - higher Sustain settings "squash" the sound more, providing greater compression and making notes ring longer
- Sturdy sealed aluminum PRO housing with a baked-on enamel finish
- True bypass switching AND LED indicator
- 2.1mm DC power jack, compatible with most popular power supplies
- High-quality Switchcraft input and output jacks
- Durable glass-epoxy circuit board and top-notch components
- Uses the same voltage-controlled amplifier as the vintage Ross and MXR compressors