The Pharaoh Amps Class-A Boost PRO pedal is designed as an adjustable signal boost for tube amplifiers. The Pharaoh Amplifiers Class-A Boost Pro preserves and enhances the tone of your guitar and amplifier.
The perfect pedal for pushing your tube amp into overdrive - It's like turning your amp up to "11!"
Don't have channel switching on your vintage amp? Use a Class-A Boost Pro to get two sounds from one rig.
Dial in a good sound with your amp and guitar, then kick in the BOOST for solos, or leave the BOOST on all the time and control the amount of overdrive with your guitar volume knob. You can even use the Class-A Boost Pro to "pad down" your high-gain amp, and switch it off for leads!
- "Volume:" The Volume control adjusts the overall output level.
- "Contour:" The Contour control adjusts the amount of negative feedback in the internal amplifier circuit of the Class-A Boost. Higher Contour settings reduce the amount of negative feedback, increasing gain, body, and grit in the boosted signal.
- "Tone:" The Tone control rolls off unwanted high frequencies from the output signal.
- Sturdy sealed aluminum PRO housing with a baked-on enamel finish
- True bypass switching AND LED indicator
- 2.1mm DC power jack, compatible with most popular power supplies
- High-quality Switchcraft input and output jacks
- Durable glass-epoxy circuit board and top-notch components
- Low-noise, single transistor discrete amplifier circuit, biased to Class-A