Lawrence Petross Design (LPD)
The LPD Sixty 8 Drive is an overdrive pedal designed with these goals in mind.
- Opamp buffered bypass for clean signal integrity over long cable runs
- High headroom, touch sensitivity and reactivity to the guitar volume control
- Maximized sustain without compromising feel
- Two distinct voices and gain structures
- Pre-clipping bass control, post-clipping treble control
- 1590A enclosure size for lightweight, high-density pedal boards
The LPD Sixty 8 Drive was designed to capture as much of my favorite 1968 Marshall Plexi as I could given the architecture constraints. I think it was a success. As one of my clients put it, "The Sixty 8 is Andy Timmons Resolution album in a box!" I think that statement fits perfectly.
- (2015-10-18) LPD Sixty 8 Drive Prototype Demo by Lawrence Petross Design (LPD)
- (2016-01-28) LPD Sixty 8 Drive Andy Timmons Low Gain Demo https://youtu.be/v6a0LduOdeo by Lawrence Petross Design (LPD)
- (2016-01-29) LPD Kyojin Pushing LPD Sixty 8 Drive into bliss by Lawrence Petross Design (LPD)
- (2016-08-18) LPD Sixty 8 Drive Andy Timmons Tone Low Gain Mode by Lawrence Petross Design (LPD)