Spectra Equipoise information:
- Modernised clone of a Boss SP-1 Spectrum, first released in 1977, and discontinued in 1981.
- The Spectra Equipoise is a Parametric Equaliser with only two controls.
- Frequency knob sets the boosted frequency between 500Hz and 5kHz.
- Balance knob adjusts dry-to-wet signal ratio, boosting the frequencies with fixed gain and frequency width.
- Function Similar to a fixed wah
- True Bypass footswitch
- Lightplate illuminates red when pedal is on
- Standard 9v DC power supply for pedals (Boss style 2.1mm barrel plug with a negative tip orientation)
All of our pedals are hand assembled in the UK.
- (2015-01-10) Petersen Engineering Alcubierre Drive and Spectra Equipoise Guitar Effects Pedal Demo by Petersen Engineering
- (2015-04-27) Petersen Engineering - Spectra Equipoise (Bold As Love - Jimi Hendrix) by Petersen Engineering
- (2015-04-27) Petersen Engineering - Spectra Equipoise (Vultures - John Mayer) by Petersen Engineering
- (2015-04-27) Petersen Engineering - Spectra Equipoise (Yellow Ledbetter - Pearl Jam) by Petersen Engineering
No forum threads about this effect yet.