The 'Fat Foot' is my first "original" design. I put that in parenthesis because it's based on a silicon Tonebender circuit. Let's face it, how many pedals aren't based off something else? The 'Fat Foot' came about from starting my hobby in DIY effects to save some money. Also, to have the satisfaction of building my own effect and make it look and sound how I wanted it to. I quickly became fascinated with fuzz pedals. I had built a similar silicon Tonebender based circuit and wanted to make my own with a little more versatility. What came out of a few weeks of huddling over a breadboard is the 'Fat Foot'.
- (2010-01-15) Penfar FX FAT FOOT Fuzz guitar effects pedal demo with Stratocaster by Gearmanndude
- (2010-10-28) Penfar FX 'Fat Foot' revamped! by Penfar FX
- (2011-02-18) Penfar FX - Conundrum & Fat Foot clips by Penfar FX
- (2011-04-20) PenfarFX Fat Foot Si Fuzz: Tele to HIWATT SA212 by Burgerman666
- (2011-05-22) Penfar FX: FAT FOOT Fuzz - Les Paul to HIWATT Custom 50 SA212 by Burgerman666
- (2011-08-03) Penfar FX Fat Foot by Prymaxe
- (2011-08-04) Penfar FX Fat Foot by JetCityMusic