The Conundrum is a medium-high gain overdrive pedal that had me very, very busy trying to find just the right circuit. I went thru several ideas before finding one I was 100% satisfied with.
Utilizing the "?" knob, you can leave it at noon for crunchy overdrive, turn it down to smooth things out or slowly increase it to enter into fuzz territory. You can get some nice pseudo-fuzz tones out of it. I like using my Les Paul with both pickups and full gain to get some juicy fuzz-like sounds.
The mids are a fixed value, but if you want a scooped metal-ish tone just increase the treble and bass accordingly.
- (2011-01-12) Conundrum by Penfar FX by Penfar FX
- (2011-01-14) Conundrum by Penfar FX #2 by Penfar FX
- (2011-02-18) Penfar FX - Conundrum & Fat Foot clips by Penfar FX
- (2011-04-20) Penfar FX - Conundrum and Aces High random clips by Penfar FX
- (2011-06-15) PenfarFX: CONUNDRUM. Jazzmaster to HIWATT SA212. by Burgerman666
- (2011-06-16) PenfarFX: Conundrum OD - PRS Studio to HIWATT SA212 by Burgerman666
- (2011-07-25) Penfar Conundrum Overdrive/Distortion/Fuzz by JetCityMusic
- (2011-09-30) Penfar FX Conunudrum Guitar Pedal by MusicToyz